logo

Placeholder

Filter Cleaning, by Pool Service

Let Pool ServiceServices take care of your pool and avoid damage to your precious place to relax - Call now (702) 482-8988 and get a Free Estiamate

What Types of Pool Filters Need to be Cleaned?

Filter cleanings are necessary for nearly all residential swimming pools. The reason for this really is approximately 98% of residential swimming pools are either DE (diatomaceous earth), capsule, or some combination of the two types called a hybrid. . The rest of the 1-2% are fine sand filters that do not disassemble and clean up with no sand alter. Commercial pools in comparison tend to be nearly all fitted with fine sand filters for many reasons.

With a clean and maintained pool filter you will:

  • Lower your electrical bill - this alone might pay for the swimming pool filter cleaning.
  • Get healthier pool water - 10-20lbs of dirt and crud will no longer maintain your pools circulatory program. Your swimming pool water will not longer end up being pumped through this gunk. Also you will be at much less risk of algea outbreaks.
  • Prolong your pool filter's life - less stress on the internals means less repairs.
  • Prolong the life of your filter pump motor - less resistance from the filter means it can do it's job of moving your pool water more easily.

PlaceholderAdditional Weekly services plan Chemical information

  • Monthly cost covers all chemicals including liquid chlorine, chlorine tabs, muratic acid, Sodium Bicarbonate (Soda Ash).
  • Not included is salt, phosphate remover, stain and scale preventative and algaecide treatments, or anything that would be used to correct water chemistry due to circumstances beyond our control, such as: weather (heat, winds, etc.)